Races at ISB (Invitation Only)
- If you are a member of LETS ASIA, whether or not you swim at Nichada or at Sukhumvit soi 31, or St. Andrew’s soi 71; there is a chance for you to take part in an all day race, competing against approximately 1,000 other swimmers. It’s a big event that usually has the warm up time of 7.00 or 7.30 at ISB (International School Bangkok) in Nichada Thani, Samakee Road, Chaengwattana.
- You must be on time for your race, otherwise you will be disqualified. LETS swim team must wear LETS yellow swim caps and matching LETS swimsuit or LETS jammers for the event. The swimming costume is a little tight, but worth it if it means less drag! You can wear your own goggles.
- Entry fee: 1,000 baht
- LETS cap: 400 baht
- LETS swimming costume: 1,400 baht for boys / 1,600 baht for girls
- Please click here for main swimming page
- Click on image to enlarge